We are growing our integrative medical center in Santa Monica, and looking for like-minded practitioners to join our group.
(1,770 sf) Holistic medical office space, shared rental available
Our holistic, primary care medical group consists of sixteen practitioners, and we are looking for a few other practitioners to join our growing center, as a shared rental. Our large office offers a spacious reception and waiting room, nine treatment rooms of varied dimensions depending on your requirements, a carefully curated retail space, and a tenth room reserved as your shared practitioners' private office.
We are seeking holistic:
- medical doctors (MD)
- doctors of osteopathy (DO)
- chiropractors (DC) and/or applied kinesiology practitioners (AK)
- nutritionists and/or registered dietitians (RD)
- ayurvedic doctors
- physical therapists (PT), sport medicine and/or rehab
- acupuncturists (LAc, DAOM)
- homeopathic doctors
- naturopathic doctors (ND)
- bodywork specialists, rolfers, reflexologists, craniosacral practitioners and/or massage therapists
Applicant must be enthusiastic to share office space and work with other integrative healthcare professionals that includes a doctor of osteopathy, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors, thermographer, nutritionist, and a classical homeopath.
* located on the ground level of a four-story medical building location on Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica across the street from St. Johns Hospital [near Whole Foods, Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center & Orthopaedic Hospital, Tower Saint John's Imaging, and many other medical buildings].
* awarded by the city of Santa Monica to be the first eco-friendly medical center in Santa Monica, and among the 1st eco-friendly medical centers nationwide.
* professional, friendly, and offer a supportive work environment.
Contact us for details regarding renting space with a 2 day per week minimum (for one treatment room, private practitioners' room, storage space, and an impressive reception/waiting room). More than one treatment room can be made available.
We are seeking a practitioner with at least a few years of experience, and a moderately to fully established practice already, but we are willing to work with newer practitioners and/or those just moving into the area if there is a networking and marketing plan.
Includes six days a week front desk staff support, electricity, HVAC, water, DSL (high speed internet), telephone/fax/copier/scanner, office supplies, linen service, cleaning service, and much more.
For more information, please email letter of intent along with a CV to email@example.com.
I look forward to giving you a tour of the center, and hearing more about your practice.