Lotus Integrative Medicine Santa Monica is a holistic, primary care medical facility dedicated to family practice and we offer several medical modalities to address your condition. Our practitioners can address most conditions, for all ages, that are not considered medical emergencies. Your treatment will extend outside of your visit to include lifestyle, exercise and nutritional recommendations.
List of Conditions
A list of conditions our team of healthcare providers treats is perhaps too long to show here, however, some commonly treated conditions are listed below.
- Pain Relief: Arthritis, auto accidents, chronic pain, elbow & wrist pain, frozen shoulder, headache/migraines, knee & ankle pain, musculoskeletal injuries, neck and back pain, preparation and recovery from surgery, sciatica, sports injuries, tendonitis, TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder), trauma (physical or emotional), whiplash, work injuries.
- Addiction Relief: quitting smoking, drug/alcohol addiction, stopping sugar cravings, weight control, and appetite control
- Allergy Relief: Food allergies, hay fever, immune system deficiency, nasal allergies, rhinitis, skin allergies, sinusitis
- Skin Conditions: Acne, age spots, dermatitis, eczema, hives, psoriasis, rosacea
- Female Health: Fertility, gynecology, hormonal disorders, low libido, menopause symptoms, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome), sexual dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Acid reflux/GERD/heartburn, bloating/gas, Crohn's disease, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, indigestion, ulcerative colitis
- Infection Relief: cold/influenza/flu, cough/bronchitis, sinus infection
- Male Health: Enlarged prostate, fertility, hormonal disorders, low libido, sexual dysfunction
- Other Conditions Such As: ADD/learning disability, anemia/poor circulation, arthritis/joint problems, asthma, autoimmune disorders (i.e. Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Scleroderma), bladder/kidney problems, chemotherapy side effects, chronic fatigue syndrome, dizziness, emotional blocks, fibromyalgia, general fatigue, gout, grief/loss, heart problems/palpitations, high cholesterol, hypertension/high blood pressure, immune system deficiency, indigestion, infertility, insomnia/sleep disorders, kidney/urinary stones, paralysis/numbness, preparation and recovery from surgery, rhinitis, stress/tension/anxiety/depression, sinusitis, stroke rehabilitation, tendonitis, trauma (physical or emotional), vertigo and visual disorders, weak immune system, thyroid conditions
In addition to basic care, and support of good health, some of our practitioners have additional specialized training in:
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Pain Management and Orthopedics
- Internal Medicine
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Digestive Health / Gastroenterology
- Reproductive Health (i.e. fertility enhancement treatment, IVF adjunct therapy, prenatal health, moving baby from breech to head down position, acupressure childbirth, postpartum recovery, peri/post menopause)
- Neurological Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
For information on specific services that each of our providers has to offer, visit our Staff page.